Thursday 22 April 2010

Art Nouveau!

You may or may not know that I absolutly adore Art Nouveau style - be it postcards, furniture, buildings, lettering.... IT all started when I had to design a poster for an Art Nouveau exhibition back in my AS graphics class. I have to admit I was quite naive to it at the time, but having done my research I fell in love with it. I recently came across a sketched copy of the poster I designed (it wasn't very good!) and it brought it all back.

Here are a few photographs I found on Google Images that some up what I love:

Aubrey Vincent Beardsley:
Tiffany's Glass:

INCREDIBLE Victorian Staircase:


AMAZING doorway:


Arm Chair:


Art Nouveau Poster!
Little Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment you send and try to reply to everyone :)