Saturday 17 April 2010

Fun Times

Last night was a lot of fun. I didn't end up seeing Jehane because we went out so late, and I was initially worried it was going to be me and a bunch of boys (which is was - but it turned out to be a pretty fun night)

I'm in love with the dress I wore, though it is MUCH shorter than anything else I own:




The dress was from H&M just before Christmas. The cream lace top underneath was a Primark find(!!). The headband is Matalan, the belt is from a vintage shop in Amsterdam, the beads are vintage, the cardigan is Primark again and the shoes are TK Max.


Luke and I:

Hopefully I'll have time for a real post later - I have so much to do today!! We're meeting my brother for dinner for his birthday and then Donna is coming round later.

Fun Times xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment you send and try to reply to everyone :)