Tuesday 27 April 2010

Little Rachael Pendants!

I just spent over £20.00 at http://www.myvintagecharms.com/. If you like making your own jewellery then this website sells a wide range of vintage style charms from tiny brass Eiffel Towers to alice-in-wonderland cameos. They're beautiful! I've ordered a wide selection - I'm thinking of making my own vintage style necklaces with the charms and pendants I bought! If I sell any on Ebay, I'll be sure to let you know!!

Here are some of the charms/pendants I bought:






Head over to http://www.myvintagecharms.com/ and speeeeennnnd!

Happy Shopping

Little Rach

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous and I've just been on the site, they're such good prices! Now to find some nice chains and plain bracelets to put them on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the prices are really cheap! I was little dissapointed that all the little Eiffel Towers were out of stock though... so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment you send and try to reply to everyone :)