Saturday 24 April 2010

Shonah

Today, I discovered http://www.shonah.com/, the home of Melbourne handmade jewellery designer Shonah Tomkins. I could say so many things about her gorgeous designs, but I think it's best said in her own words:

"Shonah’s handmade pendants have gained notoriety over the past 4 years for their modern antique style. Each handmade necklace is created by Shonah and is inspired by love of geometrical patterns, warm earthy palettes, antiques, flora and fauna.
Shonah's signature Tasmanian oak handmade pendants, blend her original screen-prints, locally designed textiles, Baroque and William Morris reproduction fabrics."

Here are some of my favourite pieces from Shonah's collection:







Happy Shopping,

Little Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment you send and try to reply to everyone :)