Wednesday 21 April 2010

Folksy!

Does anyone else use Folksy? I have to admit, I had never heard of it - is that bad? It seems to be a lot like Etsy, only a lot more craft-based. This is what they say on their homepage:

"Folksy is a place to buy handmade things, and for makers to sell their work and find supplies. Based in the UK, Folksy aims to reclaim craft and showcase talented makers and their work. "

I discovered Folksy accidently through a seller called Charlie and Elvis who posted on Vintage Fair Event page on Facebook. They're selling some cute items, including Alice in Wonderland pendants (!). Possibly a little overpriced though - £10 a pendant and- which would be reasonable if it wasn't for the fact that the silver plating looks quite cheap and tacky.

I do like this pendant though, especially the little Eiffel Tower (though the baby pink bow puts me off - ANY other colour would do!) :



I think this one is probably more my style:



What do you think?

Vintage Ebay feature to come next!

Little Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment you send and try to reply to everyone :)