Monday 19 April 2010

Just a quick one!

I'd planned another feature for today but it will have to wait until tomorrow now - Bed time for me I'm afraid! I made that fatal mistake of "resting my eyes for a moment" after dinner and consequently slept on the sofa for the past 4 hours. Meh. No more night.

It was the first day back at work and I'm already exhausted :( Meh.

Anyways, before I go to bed, I need to post what I found earlier.... I am IN LOVE with this look - it's gorgeous!!




This is so like something I would wear, I love everything - the knit, the shoes!! I have the same jacket already!

The photos are from Jestem Kasia's blog - check it out at http://www.jestemkasia.blogspot.com/

Sleepy Time,

Sweet Dreams >

Little Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment you send and try to reply to everyone :)